Document Imaging & Workflow

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Thu Sep 13 09:59:32 EDT 2001

All of these are transportable changes.
I would suspect your development client be opened for config changes.
That's why you are not being asked for change request when you save your
config changes related to archivelink.
And you are right. SM59 entries will have to be setup in each system
manually.

Greg

Jody Chassereau <drcakes at hotmail.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 09/13/2001
09:39:10 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>