Overwrite workflow version in 4.6c

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Sep 6 04:44:05 EDT 2001

Isn't that customizing (i.e. no need for a new transported version)?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Elias Bergan        |
|        |          <elias at spring.no>   |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          05.09.2001 17:55    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     Overwrite workflow version in 4.6c                      |

Hi all!

Do you know if it is possible to overwrite an already started workflow version
with an updated workflow version in SAP 4.6c? We want the old workflow processes
which are not finished to proceed with the new workflow version. The change we
want to make to the old workflow is to increase the values of 'Requested start'
and 'Latest end'.
In advance, thanks for any help!

Elias

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.
Thank you.