SD customer contract change ( early archiving)

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Thu Sep 6 07:36:48 EDT 2001

Hello Workflowers!

I have just installed under SAP 4.0B the standard SD contract creating =
and
editing workflow, which task is the following:

   One has a SD contract, it will be scanned and using the standard
ArchiveLink capability a VBAK BO can be created or modified. At last a =
link
is created between the SAP BO object and the archived document (we used
early archiving solution). Everything was correct, except the contract
editing.

The standard has the SDICONTRCH "customer contract change" ArchiveLink
document, which has the following workflow parameters:
Process type NCI_INPUT; object type VBAK; method EDIT; Task TS7869.

 The realized process is:
  Scanning the contract which contains the changes
  Starting the early archiving menu item with SDICONTRCH document
  Starting the execution of the generated work item (TS7869) and then
activating the "Process" button.
=20
  Effect: the VA02 transaction appears and one can define the contract =
id,
and save the modified contract,
 and the archived document is attached to the modified SAP SD contract.

 Everything is ok, but I don't understand the working philosophy of
VBAK.edit.

Let see the code:

BEGIN_METHOD EDIT CHANGING CONTAINER.
  MOVE OBJECT-KEY-SALESDOCUMENT TO VBAK-VBELN.
  SELECT SINGLE * FROM VBAK WHERE VBELN =3D VBAK-VBELN.
  SELECT SINGLE * FROM TVAK WHERE AUART =3D VBAK-AUART.
  CASE TVAK-TRVOG.
    WHEN '0'.
      SET PARAMETER ID 'AUN' FIELD VBAK-VBELN.
      CALL TRANSACTION 'VA02' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.
      WHEN '1'.
      SET PARAMETER ID 'AFN' FIELD VBAK-VBELN.
      CALL TRANSACTION 'VA12' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.    =20

The transaction VA02 comes up without any interaction. It seems to be =
an
error.
 Why the VA02 transaction ?
    How can the SAP defined which transaction would be used, see CASE
statement?
    The VBAK object has to be created previously, but without any key
information how can be done?
   =20

Sorry to be so long, but the situation is a bit complicated.
  =20
Waitring for your reaction:

       =C1rp=E1d

Vincze =C1rp=E1d