Workitem texts

Elias Bergan elias at spring.no
Thu Sep 6 04:00:15 EDT 2001

Hi!

I am trying to change the workitem text on a few tasks in a workflow (SAP version 3.1H) by assigning some container elements to the workitem text. The problem is that they don't show up. Is anybody aware of problems with the length of this text or could it be a problem that the workitem text starts with a variable text (&variabletext& text1 text2)?

We have also encountered some language problems when transfering the workflow from the development system to the quality system.
User decisions come out with texts 'Decision' instead of our text.

Any help is appreciated!
In advance, thanks alot!

Regards
Elias Bergan