MRP & PurReq Release Workflow

Mike Mathieson msmathieson at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:35:30 EDT 2001

I customized the purchase req release workflow a few years ago and remember
little of how it works.  We want to start using an MRP run to create
requisitions now and would like a workflow to trigger when a certain release
stratagy is in effect.  We tested and currently, even though a release
stratagy is set up for workflow, no workitem is created when we do an MRP
run.

Does the standard SAP supplied PurReq workflow trigger when using MRP?  If
not, is configuring the system to create workitems during an MRP run an easy
task?