MRP & PurReq Release Workflow

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:53:45 EDT 2001

When I configured this (I was on 3.0F) was not possible to create a workitem
for requisitions created via MRP. The problem is that the standard programs
do not generate the necessary events to start the WF
(BUS2009.RelaseStepCreated) when the requisition is created via MRP.

My suggestion is to look at OSS and, if you do not find a note to fix this
"problem", put a message to SAP asking a solution.

Best regards,

Flavio.