Mass Change on Individual Assets tied to Groups, 4.6C

Patrick Green patrick.d.green at us.pwcglobal.com
Thu Oct 18 13:01:00 EDT 2001

This may be a little off-topic, but I'd like to float the question anyway.

We have a need to be able to perform mass change/retirement/transfer on
individual assets tied to groups using SAP's delivered workflow WS00000025.
Problem is, in release 4.6C, we have not found a report that will
successfully let us create a worklist. I found an OSS note, 318997, that
says don't use report RAKOMP02 (code is provided to disable the Create
worklist button). But no alternative is offered.

We have a custom report (based on RABEST01) used flawlessly in 3.1H for
this purpose. But in 4.6C, when we create a worklist from it, the list is
blank - assets selected by the report are not included in the worklist.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue.

Thanks,   -- Patrick Green

computer.