Workflow agent substitution again

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Thu Oct 11 07:26:11 EDT 2001

Hello,

We are using the centralize method to define the substitution.

Under the SAP 4.0B there are two methods to define substitution:

1./ HR-PD Infotype 1001
                  Relation A 210

     Using the PPOM transaction one can define substitution.
     We are using this method in our productive system for two years =
ago.

2./ HRUS_D2 table
      which is capable to define the substitution at user level

     We are never use this method... I have just recognized this =
facility.
     (it seems to me that the first method is more general solution)

I am working on the SAP version changing from 4.0B to 4.6C.

The second method (HRUS_D2) is referred some notes and some MIT letters =
also
 so I think it is usable under 4.6C,
but what about the first method (Infotype 1001, relation A 210)?
Is the first method usable under 4.6C?

 Waiting for your answer:

                  =C1rp=E1d

Vincze =C1rp=E1d