Change of fiscal year on parked docs

Elias Bergan elias at spring.no
Thu Oct 11 05:15:03 EDT 2001

Hi!

We have a workflow where the link to the parked document is based on doc number,
company code and fiscal year.
When changing fiscal year on parked documents (FBV4) we are not able to perform
further steps in our workflow since the document is no longer found.
However, we get up a dialog box which tells us that the old document was changed
and asks if we want to display the new one. Both document number and fiscal year
are displayed but NOT the company code. Is this a bug, company code is also a
key in BKPF? If we push the yes button, the new document is NOT found.
How can we get a handle to the right document in the workflow?
Can someone help me?
We are on 4.0B!

Regards,
Elias Bergan