Calling Webtransaction from website & extended URL link

Deanna Teo deannate at au1.ibm.com
Mon Oct 8 19:44:01 EDT 2001

Hi there!

I have 2 queries and any help would be much appreciated!

     1.   I have created a Webtransaction for my Workflow Template and the
     problem now that we do not know is how to call my webtransaction from
     a    customised push button on screen from the website/internet. Does
     anyone have any idea how this could be done?

     2.   Within my work item, I have a URL link which presently points to
     the main logon screen in CRM. What my client wants is to bypass the
     logon
          screen in CRM and brings them straight into the main transaction
     screen.  Does anyone know if this is possible and what are the
     parameters
          that I should type for the URL link within my work item?

Thanks and Regards,

Deanna Teo
Enterprise Resources
IBM GSA