Listing out multi-line attributes in Long Task Description

Branco Marcina Branco_Marcina at national.com.au
Mon Oct 8 18:56:07 EDT 2001

Christy,
I've recently had some experience with this in the 4.6C release.

- Add the multiline element to your task container and ensure the binding
is done to your workflow container.
- Select the description tab of the task and do 'Insert->Expression'.
Select the multiline element from your task container.
- Because it is a multiline container, the system prompts you whether you
want to display only the first line, all lines as continual text, or all
lines with line breaks (this is probably the one you want).
- If you chose the last option it enters something like the following into
the task description &MULTICONT##&. Note that it may complain about the ##
when you exit the screen, but this is just a warning message. If the
multiline container has multiple fields, then these may not line up well
underneath each other as  columns. I have yet to work out a fix for this.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Branco

Cristy Calhoun <cristy_calhoun at yahoo.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 08/10/2001
23:48:45

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>