Item description for sending E-mail

Yaji Jayanti YJAYANTI at PILGRIMSPRIDE.com
Mon Oct 8 18:51:32 EDT 2001

We are trying to create a standard task that any application can use to send
mail. The item text and the description need to be determined by the calling
applications. When we are developing the task, how to define a container
elment to pass the multiline text to the task ?. Can we at all do with a
standard task or should we have to create a workflow template ?. If we
create a workflow template also, how to pass the text as a variable into the
description ?. We are using the SELTITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION method to send
the mail.

Thanks in Advance.
Yaji Jayanti
Pilgrimspride Corporation