Error symbol?

Chris Huff Chris_Huff at HomeDepot.com
Mon Oct 8 15:41:56 EDT 2001

Was there an answer to this question?  I am also getting the "NA" symbol...

SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at mitvma.mit.edu>
10/02/2001 05:47 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at mitvma.mit.edu>

To:   SAP-WUG at mitvma.mit.edu
cc:
Subject:  Error symbol?

Hi!

I have once and a while seen a strange symbol in SAP and I wonder if you can
tell me what it means. The symbol looks like an 'N' with an 'A' in an
index-like position
relative to the N (in front of the N). Two examples are given in the
attachment.
I have seen this symbol in the 'Technical details' of a workflow log and
also in a report
where a number seemed to be too large. I remember that we had some problems
with the mentioned
workflow but did not quite figure out what went wrong. It had to do with a
person that got
an item in her inbox and where she wasn't supposed(not authorized) to
process the item - she
still could process it (in addition to another person which also had
processed it, but
this person did not appear at all in the technical log) and at the end of
the workflow everything
seemed to work OK again (and the error symbol
did not appear in the technical log for the last few steps).

What does this symbol tell me? In particular, can that symbol tell me more
about what
went wrong?

Thanks for any help!

Best regards,
Elias Bergan

(See attached file: ErrorSymbolExample.doc)