How to know if object is in Workflow?

Martin Maguth mmaguth at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 4 13:00:17 EDT 2001

brad :

in 4.6, there is 'workflow for object' (TAC SWI6) and 'workflow for obj=
ect
type' (TAC SWI14). both are under development->runtime tools. you can
search by object types and instance.

i hope this helps.

martin

Martin Maguth
Consultant
IBM Global Services
Phone: (937) 225-6521, t/l 663
Email: mmaguth at us.ibm.com

"Schroeter, Brad" <BSchroeter at ti.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 10/04/2001
12:30:56 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>