PD: Check if a specific field in a specific PD-infotype has been changed

R Tannert tnn at ornl.gov
Thu Oct 4 12:54:29 EDT 2001

Robert,

Just write a function module with the same interface as function
module HR_EVENT_TRAINING_NOTIFICATION, and specify your new function
in a T779X record.  Both the before image and after image of the
affected record(s) are passed to your function, where you can
evaluate the change and, if appropriate, generate an event with the
before-image data.

Rob