Is it possible to display related object in the mail?

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Mon May 28 03:42:28 EDT 2001

Steve,
The notification will have an attachment which is a link to the workflow
log. From there the users can navigate to the objects.
In other words it's a question of training or including a description of
what to do in your notification text.

However it might be easier creating a work item based on the object's
display method. You can either assign this to all the interested parties or
create multiple work items, one for each user.

Alan Rickayzen
http://service.sap.com/webflow <http://service.sap.com/webflow>