disable forward option in SAP Office

Fabrice Turboult Fabrice.Turboult at alcatel.fr
Mon May 28 03:06:34 EDT 2001

Hello,

no authorizations handles this.
According to SAP, there is no possibility to disable the forward function.
Therefore, if we want to disable it, we have to modify the standard R/3 code.
As I don't really like this kind of solution, I was thinking about using field exit
tool on the screen managing the forward function.
What do you think about it ? I know that field exits are not adviced in most of cases but
if it can avoid a core code modification ...

In advance, thank you
Regards.
F. Turboult

---------------------- Forwarded by Fabrice TURBOULT/FR/ALCATEL on 05/28/2001 08:58 AM ---------------------------

Gregory Kowalik <gkowalik at ashland.com> on 05/23/2001 05:13:20 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>