Where do org prefixes get assigned?

Beverlin, Dave Dave.Beverlin at kcc.com
Fri May 25 08:30:40 EDT 2001

Hello Ken. I'm not sure if it's the same in a 3.1i system, but in 4.6 the
number range configuration for org objects can be reached by the following
path: Basis Components -> Business Management -> SAP Business Workflow ->
Basic Settings -> Number Range Maintenance -> Maintain Number Ranges. There
you can edit the number ranges intervals that get used for your org objects.

Also, in 4.6 the transaction code is OONR.

Hope this helps. Regards,

Dave Beverlin
Kimberly-Clark Corporation
dave.beverlin at kcc.com