Decision Tasks via integrated inbox of workplace

Pallavika Patel PATEL_PALLAVIKA_P_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Tue May 22 12:54:40 EDT 2001

When I execute the decision task via integrated inbox of workplace it
behaves differently
1) If I execute via clicking the Details column (Eye Glass, technical view
on in personal setting) I can read all the existing attachment and also I
can create new attachment via "Create" button.
2) But if I execute the decision task via clicking the Text (directly) I
do not see the attachment nor I can create a new attachment either.

Any Idea? Also Both way look and feel is different. Is it possible to have
look and feel same does not matter with way 1) or 2) you execute the
Decision Task?
We like to have view 1) via eye glasses. Any Idea??

Regards,
Pallavika Patel