Workflow Internet Scenario

Kim Schell Kim.Schell at toyota.com.au
Wed May 23 01:21:24 EDT 2001

Jocelyn,
Thanks, your input has been really handy.
I've put the OSS note in both our Workplace and our HR Server (but I think it's
probably only needed in our HR Server).
This seems to have worked to a point.
In workplace it doesn't work, but if I type out the web adress it does.
I've figured this comes down to one thing.....if I enter the web addresses.....
http://itshrd.tmca.com.au/scripts/wgate/<transaction>/!                     It
Works
http://itshrd.tmca.com.au/scripts/wgate/webgui/!?transaction=<transaction>  It
doesn't work

(It doesn't work meaning, It picks up SAPGui for HTML (ignores Internet Service,
 and thus doesn't work))

so as I understand it, If you call the transaction in SAPGui for HTML it works,
but if you call it thruogh the WEBGUI transaction it doesn't work.
I don't know what the transaction WEBGUI is good for, I also assume this will
take me along way toward solving this issue.

But this raises another issue, when I setup a role (pfcg) to run the transaction
 WS2000081 (SAP Standard workflow with Internet Service) the workplace is setup
to call the transaction directly..
whereas, if I setup the role to run one of my new workflows with Internet
Service, then it will run the transaction through the WEBGUI transaction.

so I ask....how can I change it so when I create a new Workflow with Internet
Service it will call the transaction directly.

Thanks for helping me with this Jocelyn.
-Kim

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> on 22/05/2001 05:56:32 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>