EBP 2.0 - Creating Stock Transport Orders

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri May 11 12:04:36 EDT 2001

Thanks for the quick reply. We were looking at two ways to create stock transport orders.

1) create PR in the background which raises a Workflow event which converts the PR to stock transport order - Would we be able to get the Goods Receipt functionality to work if EBP thinks it is creating PRs?
2) use BADIs to create the stock transport order - Is this advisable considering how dynamic the product is?

I would appreciate your feedback on the two options. Is there something else we could look at?

Thanks

Neeraja