Determining Agents for sending Emails

Ian Stubbings Ian.Stubbings at unilever.com
Fri May 11 10:32:29 EDT 2001

Hi

I have a requirement to send an email to certain agents when a sales order has
been completed .  The agents for the work item associated with sales order
creation can be determined by a role that I set up via a new organisation unit
based on the sales order price group.  This part of the workflow works
perfectly, the work item is sent to the group which has been assigned the
specified price group.  The problem occurs when I try to send an email or
express message.  How do I set up the recipient via the role as the message (as
far as I know) has to be be sent in background?

Ian