Fwd: ABAP screens in extended view of workitems

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed May 9 11:52:29 EDT 2001

SAP has not included any possibility to do this at the task level, so y=
ou must
have a workflow definition.

If you look at a step in a workflow definition there is a tabstrip labe=
led =ABWI
display=BB (if you log on with English language). There you can specify=
 a function
module to take care of a custom preview, and you can specify a program =
and
screen number which will show up as an extra tabstrip at "the end" of t=
he work
item display if I recall correctly.

To see an example, include the standard user decision task in a workflo=
w and
look at the step definition.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          "Susan R. Keohan"   |
|        |          <skeohan at MIT.EDU>   |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          09.05.2001 15:59    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------=
--------|
  |                                                                    =
        |
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                               =
        |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                =
        |
  |       Subject:     Fwd: ABAP screens in extended view of workitems =
        |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------=
--------|

On behalf of tschnorpfeil at HOTMAIL.COM...

>Hi folks,
>
>as far as I can rememer is there a functionality within SAP Business
>Workflow, where you can use your own ABAP screens as a layer in front =
of the
>standard extended workitem-view.
>I would appreciate if someone can give me a hint where to maintain the=

>necessary steps!!
>
>Regards,
>Torsten

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL =
and is
intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of=
 the
information or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not th=
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and de=
lete this
message.
Thank you.
=