Attachment creation without popup for title

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Sat May 5 16:03:30 EDT 2001

Hi all,

during a workflow process we are designing at the moment, the users really
disagree with the popup for giving the title of a note attachment (the one
you can also define the type of attachment you want to create). We would
like to skip that popup and enter the long text editor directly. We have
implemented our own dynpro for other workflow reasons but this is including
the functionality to create notes. We are referring business object SOFM
there with method create. In 4.6 there is one method parameter "Enjoy"
which exactly does what we want (enter the long text editor directly). But
we are on 4.5. In this release there are other parameters
("SkipFirstScreen" and "Title") that seem to be useful, but they do not
have any effect.

Does anybody of you have an idea how to skip this popup and enter the long
text editor directly without programming it all again?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Markus