BB/EBP-Workflow - Change accounting data as a workflow step

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Fri May 4 16:05:01 EDT 2001

Hello virtual colleagues,

I am at a project where we need a so called "accounting step" in BBP
workflows besides the pure approval steps. This requires that the shopping
basket can be edited (at least in part) by a person being responsible for
accounting. Unfortunately this feature obviously is not part of BBP or EBP
(2.0c). Other alternatives like refusing the basket with a note how to do
the accounting would ruin huge parts of the process accelerating and easing
aspects. As the technique for the requisitioner to change his basket is
some what strange too (not a real workflow step but a link to standard
functionality) I expect some ugly problems when trying to create a web form
step which allows the accounting data to be changed during the process.

Does anyone of you have any experiences/advice in this area?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Markus