Vendor Master create Workflow

andre hilden ahilden at gmx.net
Fri May 4 12:28:13 EDT 2001

Hi you all

I wanted to implement a Workflow that helps
my customer in the creation of vendor master.
An Accounting view and an MM View have to be maintained.
I have a problem getting that triggered
Bus Type LFA1 (VendorO has no event for creation.
I checked out Status Management. Nothing.
There is a user Exit in FI that looks good. However
in our Business Process we have to go through MM to
create a Vendor. There is no User Exit on the MM side.

Did anybody try to implement a Vendor Master Data Workflow before?

Thanks for your help

Cheers

andre hilden

Idea Integration