a response and a queston

Rakesh Dube rakesh_dube at pacific.net.sg
Wed May 2 04:19:25 EDT 2001

Hi Kim,
Leave request form using the Webform .
The object type FORM serves as a "hanger" for the methods  HTMLProcess and method
HTMLprocess calls the
Web transaction defined for the HTML form task.

There is very good documentation on Webform
Go to Buisness Workflow ---------->BC-Form Integration with SAP form----> WebForm
Thanks
Rakesh
ITS/Webform Consultant