Sendmail going nowhere???

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed May 2 03:24:52 EDT 2001

Also worth checking is that the sender (which in this case will be the workflow
batch user) has an e-mail address in the user profile. Without a valid sender
address the message will not be sent to the recipient. I guess we could call it
SSP (SAP Spam Prevention :-)
--
KjetilK

From:  "Roehlen, Peter" <PRoehlen at powercor.com.au>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 02.05.2001
       01:40

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>