The workflow does not work as my think

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 07:46:11 EDT 2001

When you define a task as general task, all SAP users are possible agents of
the task, but when you assign the task to a specific user or group of users,
only this specific user will receive the message on his/her inbox.

Depending on how you have created the role resolution to your task, if no
specific agent is found during run time, that work item will be sent to all
possible agents of the task that, in this case, are all SAP users, because
the task is defined as general task.

I hope this can helps.
Flavio.