Sendmail going nowhere???

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Tue May 1 20:40:33 EDT 2001

Allan,

I've had this problem myself and it was due to the fact that the dev user
account (of the recipient) had automatic mail-forwarding configured to be on
(ie like all of our Production users) however we did not have the necessary
mail set up in  dev.  In short, the email is being sent to the recipient and
being automatically forwarded to no-where.

Not sure if this is relevant, but possibly worth checking.

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Team Lead - SAP Technical & Development
Powercor Australia Ltd