Passing Data from a screen to WF & back again

SATVINDER SEKHON s.sekhon at virgin.net
Thu Mar 29 10:01:45 EST 2001

after calling the transaction you can retrieve document numbers from
parameter ids or messtab and then use the document number to retrieve the
additional data from the relevant SAP tables youare dealing with. Ensure you
have defined the fields you need as elements in the container and then use
the swc_set_element command to set the elements with the fields that you
wish to pass across.

Kind Regards,

Sati Sekhon.