Workflow Question

Carson, Wayne Wayne.Carson at solvay.com
Thu Mar 29 10:01:32 EST 2001

I am working on a workflow that has two triggering events: 1) Creation of a
new purchase order, 2) Change of the delivery date on the purchase order.

In my development system, everything works great.  No problemo.

In my test system, the event "change of the delivery date" works great.

The event "Creation of a new purchase order" is not working.

I have tried the error diagnosis tools. (Tools -> BW -> Development ->
Utilities -> Diagnosis).  Everything looks good there.

I ran the workflow trace (went into the MM transaction to create the PO,
started the trace, created the PO, turned off the trace).  I looked at the
trace and nothing was there.  No work items, no details, nothing.  Nothing
in my inbox stating that a new purchase order was created.

I suspect that the event is not being raised.  Is there anyway to test the
event trigger to make sure it is working properly?

Wayne Carson
Solvay Information Technologies
WAYNE.CARSON at SOLVAY.COM