Passing Data from a screen to WF & back again

Richard Schot Richard.Schot at avelon-it.com
Thu Mar 29 09:50:08 EST 2001

Hi Menand

I hope I understand you right... you want to pass a value to the transaction.
This will indeed be done by the code as you provided. Data will only be passed
to the transaction if the object is instantiated in your workflow definition
otherwise no value will be passed.
After calling the transaction you can transfer the data from the transaction
back to your container by the statement GET parameter ID.

I hope this will help you

Regards,
Richard Schot

SAP Business Workflow Consultant