Error messages from SAP-WUG

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 29 10:31:05 EST 2001

Hi friends,

As the 'owner/administrator' of this list, I am the recipient of all error
messages related to undeliverable mail.  I try to filter through these and
pass the good stuff on to you.  I receive 100-200 messages per day which
are undeliverable for one reason or another.

Please be aware that mail programs which are not MIME compliant are unable
to receive message sent through this listserv.  Each user subscribed from a
non-MIME-compliant mail service causes an error message to be sent to me
each time a message is sent to the SAP-WUG.

Frankly. MIME-compliance or not, it's all Greek to me (as the saying goes,
and no offense intended)- I am a workflow enthusiast, not an e-mail guru.
Any efforts to correct these problems before they hit my inbox would be
appreciated.  If you, or someone you know, is subscribed to the list thru a
non-MIME-compliant mail program, please either switch to a mail service
which is compliant, or let me know and I will try to remove you from the list.

Best Regards,
Sue

PS: Of course, I do realize that I am sending this message out to people
who can't receive it - but it's worth a shot.