workitem/form from R/3 to Outlook and back to R/3

Michael Kemmler Michael.Kemmler at HypoVereinsbank.de
Thu Mar 29 03:35:26 EST 2001

Hi,

is it also possible to send a workitem/form via email from R/3 to a
Outlook-Client, without
RFC connection to R/3 ? I read about a asynchrone email communication, but i

found only the synchrone one with the object FORM.PROCESS.

I looking for a easy way to send a form/workitem from R/3 to Outlook, there
the user take an input in the form and send it back to R/3. Is this possible
without SAP-Mapi, SAPForms installed on the client or a RFC-connection,
only with email and a form ?

thanks for your help

Michael Kemmler