Copy workflow

Anees Abbasi AAbbasi at qatargas.com.qa
Thu Mar 29 03:32:03 EST 2001

I have copy a work flow and the object type did not  make any changes
anywhere when I trying to execute the W.F its giving me an error

Problems establishing agents for step 0000000104 of WS90000060

Workflow no. 000000033832 step 0000000104: Error or exception resolving role
'AC90000002'
1 errors occurred in binding allocation to PERSONNELNUMBER

Element ROLEEMPLOYEE not in source container

1 errors occurred in binding allocation to _WI_OBJECT_ID

Confirmation from work item 33833 saved since an error occurred in workflow
33832
Workflow 'LeaveofAbsenceForEmployees' no. 000000033832 step 0000000115: See
message for binding
Element EMPLOYEEXX not in source container

Could anyone tell me when you copy what are the things you have to check??
specially Source Container

Thanks

Anees Abbasi
SAP ABAP Analyst