Alviewer application in connection with workflow

Thiemo> <Geisberger tgeisberger at bmw.co.at
Mon Mar 26 05:28:38 EST 2001

Hello!

I have a little problem with my customizing settings. With the transaction OAA3
I can define the communication interface.
We have defined for the application following settings:
     Display stored document:  FAX       Open with CSARCH
     Close window:         FAX     Open with CSARCH

The application maintenance for CSARCH - display stored document in the
transaction OAA4 is following:

Application OLEDISPA.DOCUMENT
M  S  G  Command
X             SetAID @AID
X             doView @DID
          X   @EID= EID

for Close window:
Application OLEDISPA.DOCUMENT
M  S  G  Command
X             doCloseWindow

This are the settings which are recommended to use from the IBM Conctent Manager
 - CommonStore for SAP!

But with this settings I have following problem:
If I want to  view a document from the archive over the workflow protocol the
application "ALVIEWER" doesn't start and I don't see a document!

I have found a solution for this problem yet but now I have a new problem with
the "Close Window" function.
With the transaction OAA3 I have generated with the "generate" button a new
application AL_VIEWER_01.
In this application SAP generates for display stored documents in the
transaction OAA4 following coding:

 Application ALVIEWER.APP
M  S  G  Command
X             ShowAppWindow
X             OpenDocumentSimple @WID, at AID, at DID, at WIT, at UI
           X  @EID=R3ReturnCode

But I have no coding for "Close window" and the old coding doesn't fetch! I
can't find any help via web "SAP service marketplace" or with "OSS Notes".
Who of you have the coding?

Thanks in advance and best regards
Thiemo Geisberger