Execute workitems using HTML GUI

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Mar 25 20:45:57 EST 2001

Hi Pin,
It might be having a problem trying to get out of the current browser
session
as that is controlled by SAPGUI for HTML.
Suggest you try right-clicking on the link and "Open in New Window".
This will tell you if the link itself is ok.
If the link is fine and it's just the opening of the session that's failing,

then you might need to think about how to include a target reference
with your URL, or else make it a training issue.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267