No negative values in role-responsibilities?

Zinnecker, Albin, AZV A.Zinnecker at gewkoelnag.de
Mon Mar 26 07:21:35 EST 2001

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with defining responsibilities in a standard role. I use
just one parameter "amount" that refers to DDIC-field FKKCL-BETRH. This
field also considers +/- signs but when I try to create an interval like
"from: -3.000,00 to: 3.000,00" I get the message "amount from must be less
than amount to". As you can see the from-amount is less than the to-amount
but it's impossible to make the entries anyway.

I think it's a tiny little problem but I have no idea at the moment. Who has
realized a role defintion with negative values before or who has experienced
a similar problem?

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,

Albin Zinnecker