Workflow Transport Problems

Carson, Wayne Wayne.Carson at solvay.com
Thu Mar 22 10:34:28 EST 2001

My workflow was working in our Development System. =20

We next applied the hot package upgrade which took up to hot pack level =
23.
We are on version 46b.

I transported the workflow configuration from our Development system to =
our
Test system.

The workflow didn't work in the Test system.

I applied the OSS note 378487 to our Test system.

I re-transported the workflow definition (PFTC) to the Test system.

Do I need to re-transport the business object definition (SWO1) to the =
Test
system?  I didn't see anyway to force a transport creation without =
changing
something.

Do I have the steps in the correct order?

Thank you,

Wayne Carson
Solvay Information Technologies
WAYNE.CARSON at SOLVAY.COM <mailto:WAYNE.CARSON at SOLVAY.COM>=20