Workflow Transport Problems

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Thu Mar 22 11:01:09 EST 2001

Retransporting the workflow definition would not work, because your workflow was
not inserted correctly to the change request before you applied note 378487
I ran into the same problem.
I fixed it by generating a new version of my workflow in Dev and transporting
the newly created change request.
Try it.

"Carson, Wayne" <Wayne.Carson at solvay.com> on 03/22/2001 10:34:28 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>