Webflow

Dave Shoemaker david.shoemaker at esapient.com
Mon Mar 19 08:09:19 EST 2001

Hello,
Regarding Webflow, I have been confused on what seems
to be a contradictory point in the documentation. The
workflow performance tips indicate that it is better
to use the attributes of an object than container
elements when a large structure is required. However,
the webflow docu. seems to say that the module pool
generator for forms, and thus the IAC generator for
Webflow, can only see container elements. I therefore
conclude that if I have a large structure yet desire
to implement using webflow, I must design a large
container, moving my object's attributes in and out
of it.

Any comments?
 - Dave