Webflow

Nicholas Brand nicholas.n.brand at uk.pwcglobal.com
Mon Mar 19 08:22:10 EST 2001

Memo from Nicholas N Brand of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Dave,

I have recently created a WebFlow that triggers a workflow in a separate SAP
system across the company's intranet; it also waits for feedback before
continuing.
I read the documentation too and came to your conculsion.
The generated Wf-XML can only get its data from the Web activity Tasks container
- these are then sent to the receiving workflow's workflow container.
So, no objects can be sent, only their attributes via the tasks container
elements.

Kind regard,
Nicholas Brand
SAP Consultant
PricewaterhouseCoopers

Dave Shoemaker <david.shoemaker at esapient.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 19/03/2001
13:09:19

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>