OSS Note 378487 Question

Scot Flak mrscotflak at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 09:12:08 EST 2001

Hi all,  * HELP *

I applied OSS note 378487 for the transported version
problem.   But now some of my workflows are getting
their event linkages deactivated.   I'm not sure if
this is related or not.   We are on 46b.  I did mess
up on the function module SWD_CHECK_ACTIVE_VERSION
where we had to replace the function module.  I did
pass the exporting parameter as VALUE.  I just changed
that to REFERENCE hopefully that'll work.

How can I tell what's deactiving the event linkage?

Scot