Archiving Vs. Deleting Workitems

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 1 09:20:27 EST 2001

Hi Alan, et al,

The next ASUG conference will be May 20 - 23 in Miami, Florida.  The
Workflow Track will consist of 11 session (we did not have time for any
more !) and I think attendees will find these sessions highly informative.
For those who have not attended an ASUG conference, this is one of your
best chances to meet and learn from experts in many SAP-related areas.  The
goal of the ASUG group is 'Educating, Networking, and Influencing', and we
strive to provide multiple opportunities for all three goals.

For more info on the conference, or the Workflow Track, go to www.asug.com
and follow the links for Conference Info.  Registration and housing forms
are online for your convenience.

Regards,
Sue