Overall Release of Purchase Requisitions using Workflow Templ ate WS20000077

Raskin, Alon (Soliance) ARaskin at cps-satx.com
Fri Jun 29 11:59:34 EDT 2001

OK... I am not really hearing what I need....

Lets clarify a few things. Event Linkage and Event Log are different things.
Event Linkage is transaction SWETYPV and Event Log is transaction SWEL. I am
interested in the entries that are created when you Release a Purchase Req.
To verify this you should go ahead and create a Purchase Requisition and
then execute transaction SWEL. What are the entries that are created in
there? Do they have any errors? Does it say "Receiver started correctly"? If
there are no errors in the event log then you should be able to double click
on Receiver ID field and it should take you straight to the Work Item
display. From there you should be able to click on LOG and it will take you
to the workflow log. From there you can see if the WF is in error, or if
there are agent assigned, etc.

Let me know how you go.

Alon Raskin
Workflow Advisor - Soliance