Dynamic parallel processing of user decision

Vostrovsky, Petr Vostrovsky.Petr at pmintl.ch
Thu Jun 28 10:45:00 EDT 2001

Hi Mark,
thanks for your response. I were started from SAP documentation for our
current R/3 release (4.5B). It says: "You can use this function with each
activity, each user decision and each event creator in a workflow
definition." By another way, your suggestion is possible resolution. Thank
you.
Best regards.
Petr