Dynamic parallel processing of user decision

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Jun 28 10:33:07 EDT 2001

Hi Petr,

I don't think you will be able to call the user decision directly in a
parallel processing step, instead put your decision in another workflow
template, and then call the workflow template in your dynamic parallel
processing step.  You can pass back statuses for results to a multiline
container element.

Hope this helps,

Mark Griffiths
SAP UK.