BUS1065 ??

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jun 26 22:06:48 EDT 2001

Hi Nick,
If you are only interested in the latest event type why not
1) Create a subtype of BUS1065
2) Delegate BUS1065 to your subtype
3) Add a new virtual attribute to your subtype called something like
"LatestEventType" that reads the multiline Eventype attribute
and returns the last one.
4) Use "LatestEventType" in your workflow condition.

(Of course you may already have a delegated subtype of BUS1065
in which case add your attribute to your existing subtype.)

In the coding of your virtual attribute you can use SWC_GET_PROPERTY
to read the EventType attribute - just making sure you are bringing
the data back into an internal table of the correct format.
i.e.
data: begin of eventtypetab occurs ...
      end of eventtypetab.
SWC_GET_PROPERTY self 'EventType' eventtypetab.
describe table eventtypetab lines numlines.
read table eventtypetab index numlines.
object-latesteventtype = eventtypetab.
swc_set_element ... etc.

It's been a while since I've had to deal with 3.1I but I think
the describe table statement is available there, otherwise you'll just
need to work out the logic to find the last event type.

Good luck.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267