Antwort: Workflow template

Manfred Austrup manfred_austrup at WestLB-Systems.de
Fri Jun 22 08:55:34 EDT 2001

Hi Leanne,

I have applied the following notes for repairing the workflow transport
issue for R/3 release 4.6c:  378487 und 315515.

Manfred

Leanne Fourie <LEANNEF at tac.toyota.co.za>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> am 22.06.2001
12:37:45

Bitte antworten an SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Gesendet von:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>